BOKAVEMDALEN responds to all requests for confidentiality regarding personal information submitted online, and we strive to hold appropriate protection to properly process all personal data we receive.
Personal data is all the information that can be used to identify a person, including but not limited to, first and last name, home address, e-mail address and any other contact details, whether they concern the person's private residence or workplace.
What personal data do we collect and process?
In general, you can use www.bokavemdalen.se without telling us who you are or giving out personal information about yourself.
However, the BOKAVEMDALEN needs access to certain personal data to be able to trade with you and provide news and other services. By actively accepting the BOKAVEMDALEN personal data policy, you agree that the company may use your information for direct marketing.
BOKAVEMDALEN collects and processes information about you when you:
- Leaves information when you create or make changes to your user account with us in order to use certain services.
- Sign up for the BOKAVEMDALEN newsletter and thus accept that we send promotional material either via email with information about opening hours, news and special offers.
- Pay for a purchase (but not card details).
- Sending a question, a complaint or giving us feedback.
- Leaves personal information to us via the website or otherwise.
- BOKAVEMDALEN only collects the necessary personal information (such as e-mail address and name) to provide the service you are requesting. We need to register personal information and personally identifiable information so that we can analyze how visitors use the BOKAVEMDALENs website using Google Analytics.
BOKAVEMDALEN does not collect personally identifiable information about third party customers.
BOKAVEMDALEN does not store any information about payment funds, such as card number on debit card, bank account number or the like.
To whom do we transfer personal data?
Personal information given on www.bokavemdalen.se is only transferred to
- the company's internal departments
- selected and trusted third parties who may use your personal information to deliver goods or services that you have ordered
- partner for the purpose of registering and maintaining your user account.
Otherwise, BOKAVEMDALEN only transfers personal data to other parties, such as a register of abuse in accordance with applicable law, if the customer in question abuses or practices fraud against the bookkeeper.
In order to be able to develop and improve the BOKAVEMDALEN website, we provide statistics on how visitors use our site. The statistics are only used in summary form, eg. to see which pages and browsers our customers use most.
The BOKAVEMDALEN uses Google Analytics to collect visitor statistics and submit in connection with this IP address to Google Analytics. Google may disclose information to third parties, as required by law, or to a third party who performs duties on their behalf. By visiting www.bokavemdalen.se, you accept the Google Analytics Terms of Service. The terms are available at https://www.google.com/privacy.html
In addition to the above cases, the BOKAVEMDALEN does not provide information about how individual customers use the services at www.bokavemdalen.se.
Where are your personal data stored?
We only save personal data as long as necessary in relation to the purposes described above.
Access to personal data
You can change your account information and interest areas at any time, as well as indicate whether we can contact you for offers about products or services, or to unsubscribe from direct marketing. If you want to cancel the newsletter, you can click "Unsubscribe Newsletter" at the bottom of the newsletter at any time.
You can get information about what information we have registered about you. If you want a copy of this information, you can write to us at [email protected]
If you do not want the BOKAVEMDALEN to identify your computer, mobile, etc. using cookies, you can also read on how to delete or block cookies in your browser on the above link.
On each visit to the site - regardless of whether there is a cookie - we register the user's type of browser, operating system, host (host), and URLs of the pages for which access is requested. These data are used in a single and anonymized statistical analysis chart on how the site is used in general.
BOKAVEMDALEN undertakes to always comply with the law's requirements to protect privacy.